Afternoon Gentlemen

introduce yourself to the members
Fat Crip

Afternoon Gentlemen

Post#1 » Sat May 16, 2015 4:14 pm

Good afternoon gentlemen! This is all looking very posh! I haven't been by for a while as I've been a bit busy, but FaceBook just suggested Baz as a 'person I might know', and, for once they're right. It just reminded me to pop in and say hi. Oh, and there you go, he's just accepted my friend request. :-)

0rphan
Site Admin

Re: Afternoon Gentlemen

Post#2 » Sat May 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Hi Eric

Hows the spider been, enjoying being able to keep up with your big bike mates. :D

R444PPY
Mod

Post#3 » Sat May 16, 2015 11:24 pm

hello eric hows you i hope all good and as Doug said hows the spyder anything new added to it

Fat Crip

Post#4 » Sun May 17, 2015 10:35 am

The Spyder is great. I put more miles on it last summer than in three years on the Outy! I'm not super fast on it yet as I'm never 100% convinced in tight bends - I still expect it to chuck me in to a hedge, but I can keep up with my pal on his Bonnie and it's a hell of a lot comfort zipping a long at 80 in 5th with 5,500 revs rather than the feeling that the poor old mill is about to explode that I always got with the quad. Oh and yeas, the limiter does kick in at 125mph!

I've got a few bits for her - a twin USB socket, a 12v one, a trunk liner, audio kit and Sat Nav - but I've only fitted the sockets, the trunk liner and 3 Ram balls so far. I bought the audio kit for two reasons. Firstly without it, all the fancy buttons and flashy screen do nothing but reset the trip, and secondly a mate was in the states and could bring it back for a quarter of the £1,000 UK price. The satnav was secondhand off eBay. I need to get them fitted before I head off to the Isle of Man in July though.

The other thing I've bought is a mini, super lightweight disability scooter that's 25Kg all in. It folds to be about 24" x 19" and I'm planning to have a rack made to stow it on the back. But I've just not had any time recently. Now time is running out before Isle of Man!

R444PPY
Mod

Post#5 » Sun May 17, 2015 2:35 pm

Youve been really busy then and all sounds very productive glad your enjoying it m8

Return to “Welcome and Introduce Yourself”